The New Yahoo Homepage
Have you seen the new Yahoo! homepage? The new Yahoo! homepage is being rolled out over the next few weeks. For now, the site is an opt-in beta version, so users will have to click on a link to select the new design. —one of the most highly-trafficked webpages in the world—is changing. The new page still has a familiar Yahoo! look and feel, but they will be introducing a few new updates:
- Personalized status updated from various social networks (Facebook, Twitter and MySpace)
- Applications (currently about 60 user apps available) and future mobile app functionality
- Fewer Yahoo! services links
- Easy access to favorite content and services (see image below)
- Customized news and information updates
For more information about the new Yahoo! homepage and how it affects your business, and the search engine optimization of your site, contact KEO Marketing at 888.702.0679.