Don’t shy away from paid online marketing solutions
It can be a difficult task to manage all of the influential parts in a successful search engine marketing (SEM) campaign. While you may be able to produce engaging content that uses keywords appropriately, you also have to spend time cultivating quality backlinks to boost page rankings. The use of these two tactics can provide you with lucrative gains in the marketplace, but in some cases, you may want more actionable lead generation techniques already in place like pay per click (PPC) advertisements.
A winning PPC ad uses clear, vivid words to promote a product or service. The call to action is also clear and compelling, so readers know exactly what to do when they engage with the content. However, these rules of thumb can be harder to employ when it comes down to creating the ad, so here are a few tips to follow closely:
• Make sure the language you use is easy to understand – don't assume reader knowledge.
• When appropriate, use emotional language to appeal to consumer interests.
• Focus on including meaningful keywords into the text and links.
• The ad's call to action should be apparent.
• Try and limit the amount of abbreviations you use in the content. Don't cram extra words into the post if they aren't paramount to its success.
DON'T MISS OUT
SIGN UP FOR UPDATES
Marketing insights and best practices from this blog will be delivered right to your email box.
With more than 25 years of hands on marketing strategy and operations experience, Sheila Kloefkorn is dedicated to developing marketing strategies and plans that help clients succeed. Some of the world's largest brands have depended on Sheila for marketing programs that delivered tangible and substantial results. Specialties: B2B marketing, lead generation, lead nurturing, sales strategy, marketing strategy, competitive marketing strategy, social media, search engine optimization (SEO), search engine marketing (SEM), mobile marketing, email marketing, website design, marketing plans.