How Local Inbound Marketing Can Turbocharge Your Business
If you want to increase your company’s profits this year by ten times, focusing on lower costs or raising your prices will not get you there—winning more customers will. The most cost-effective way to generate more leads and convert them into sales is through inbound marketing techniques. B2B companies that leverage local inbound marketing strategies can gain a huge jump over their competition. Here’s how partnering with a local inbound marketing agency can turbocharge your business.
How Can You Use Inbound Marketing to Make an Imprint in the Local Market?
Use inbound marketing strategies to entice much more valuable customers. Inbound techniques help you focus on those who are ready to buy, forcing your competitors to fight over the tougher-to-win, less valuable customers. You can also use local inbound marketing strategies to leverage your competitors’ outbound marketing efforts to drive inbound traffic to your website. For example, when your ideal customer hears your competitor’s ad on the radio, he or she will naturally go online to research best alternatives. Make sure your website shows up in the top 3 results, and it is likely you could win more business thanks the advertising dollars of your competitors.
Consider the economy does not affect inbound marketing initiatives when it takes a turn for the worst. You can continue local inbound marketing strategies and your best salesperson, your website, to get information to clients ready and willing to buy, regardless of a bad or good economy. Some searches for products and services actually increase during a recession, which is why inbound marketing efforts are essential to help your customers and prospects find you.
Customers and prospects who find your company through inbound marketing efforts and SEO page rankings are generally more satisfied customers. Since they found you, they have shown an interest in your company and are less likely to face buyer’s remorse after the sale. When you reaffirm their decision to partner with you through superior customer service and a top-notch product, count on better retention rates for inbound customers.
Finally, inbound customers will pay more. They do not need lured in with deep discounts or promotions; they are already on your site to purchase. It is more important to inbound customers they get a quality product or services than a discounted price. And they are more likely to buy other products or services.
What Are the Latest Local Inbound Marketing Trends in Phoenix?
Expect your best results to come from search engines’ organic results, local search results, and sponsored ads. These initiatives should underscore your inbound marketing efforts and consider a remarketing campaign if your budget allows. Here are local inbound marketing trends in Phoenix to help you generate a substantial ROI:
- Organic searches. If you want to generate the biggest exposure with your inbound marketing efforts, you need to rank well in search engines’ organic searches. You can do this by offering best-in-class content that is SEO enhanced for mobile devices, shared on social media sites, and optimized to rank highly in organic searches.
- Local searches. Local searches are Google’s results submitted in a map context to help your prospects and customers find companies to do business with locally. If you optimize your local searches, you can show up in the top 3 spots on a local search, meaning customers can more easily find you than your competitors.
- Review sites. Make sure your company shows up positively on various review sites to help your prospects and leads understand why they should do business with you.
- Paid ads. AdWords and Facebook ads can generate quick responses and increase your reach exponentially. Use these ads to gather invaluable data on your ideal customers to help you target them in other marketing efforts.
- Remarketing. Remarketing includes paid ads but uses them to target those who have visited your website through other channels. It functions like an outbound marketing tactic that results in valuable inbound sales.
- Email marketing. Another outbound method, use email marketing to target your inbound prospects and leads and convert them into sales.
What Are Your Inbound Marketing Objectives?
You need to accomplish the following ABCs with your inbound marketing efforts:
- Actively get found
- Be favored
- Create fans
Inbound marketing objectives mean you devise strategies and campaigns that grow your business and your pipeline by exponentially increasing your:
- Inbound traffic (Actively get found)
- Conversion rates (Be favored)
- Total customer value (Create fans)
Consider how doubling any of the above will help you double sales and increase revenue. Imagine if you double all three. You want to measure key performance indicators with Google Analytics to help you determine how successful your inbound marketing efforts are. Also measure other indicators like website conversions, internet sales, new internal revenue, and total internet revenue.
If you are ready to turbocharge your marketing, find a local inbound marketing agency that excels in inbound strategies. Look for an award-winning agency that offers full service and substantial results.
DON'T MISS OUT
SIGN UP FOR UPDATES
Marketing insights and best practices from this blog will be delivered right to your email box.
With more than 25 years of hands on marketing strategy and operations experience, Sheila Kloefkorn is dedicated to developing marketing strategies and plans that help clients succeed. Some of the world's largest brands have depended on Sheila for marketing programs that delivered tangible and substantial results. Specialties: B2B marketing, lead generation, lead nurturing, sales strategy, marketing strategy, competitive marketing strategy, social media, search engine optimization (SEO), search engine marketing (SEM), mobile marketing, email marketing, website design, marketing plans.