How to Choose a Top B2B Marketing Agency in Phoenix
Searching for a B2B marketing agency in Phoenix is no easy task. You have many options available to you. So, how can you find the right match for your business and ensure you get a good return on your investment?
Here are some suggestions for finding the best B2B marketing agency in Phoenix to partner with:
- Start by Looking Internally –Before you schedule your first agency presentation, make sure you understand your goals. What do you want to get from your marketing program? Many marketers will focus on the end game of growing the customer base and increasing sales volume.
These are essential strategic measurements, but you also want to consider how you will get to these ultimate goals. One marketing agency may recommend you increase your online presence using a variety of tools, such as blogging, content marketing, advertising, and social media. Another may suggest you first overhaul your branding and present a fresh image.
Developing a precise requirements list can help you narrow your search for a B2B marketing agency in Phoenix. What specific marketing services will you need, such as branding, web design, search marketing, content marketing, social media, advertising, and more? What are your goals for each of these service areas? This information will help you identify agencies that excel in these fields.
- Schedule an Initial Consultation –Once you identify B2B marketing agencies that offer the services you need, meet with the agency’s principal and key staff members. You want to schedule a session where you can ask questions and evaluate their credentials, including experience and project management approach.
This initial session will give you a good idea of whether the marketing agency understands your brand, business model, and industry. If you simply attend a dog and pony show that fails to address your specific requirements, you should probably keep looking.
- Evaluate Your Agency Short List –After your initial consultations, you need to dig deep into each B2B marketing agency’s background. Some critical questions to answer:
- What do the marketing agency’s current and previous clients say? You want to hear straight from the source how the agency managed its relationships and what results they delivered.
- How will the agency keep you in the loop? Understanding a marketing agency’s communication procedures is critical to campaign success.
- Does the B2B marketing agency offer personalized service? Keep in mind that size may not matter when selecting a B2B marketing agency in Phoenix. A large agency may tout more staff, tools, and clients, but may not deliver the share of mind you deserve. Lots of locations and team members may not always efficiently collaborate. Meeting your requirements must become a priority for any agency, large or small. So, pay more attention to how an agency will help you succeed rather than how many people they have on the payroll.
- Is the agency flexible when it comes to achieving your goals? Accomplished agencies will have tried and true processes they follow. However, you may need something different. Make sure an agency is so committed to delivering on your vision that it will tailor its solutions to your requirements. They should also be willing to experiment with different methods to find the right recipe for achieving the best results.
- How will the marketing agency measure campaign success? The best credentials in the world mean nothing if the agency does not deliver on your expectations. Make sure you understand testing methods for tracking campaigns, including return on investment and performance metrics.
- Consider Your Marketing Budget – All marketers understand success requires an investment. Determine the marketing budget it will take to accomplish your goals. Can your company afford to make this investment? If not, you will need to scale back your effort and prioritize your marketing activities.
Once you determine how much you must invest, make sure you understand the real cost of your marketing agency’s services. Are your agency’s billing practices transparent? Can you grow your contract without making an initial long-term commitment?
Hiring a B2B marketing agency in Phoenix commits you to a relationship. You and the agency will work closely together to achieve a common cause. So, enter into a partnership that creates harmony and fits your organizational culture. You want your priorities, processes, and standards in-sync. The right B2B marketing agency will augment your in-house efforts and help you achieve your marketing goals.
To learn more about integrating a business-to-business (B2B) success system, contact KEO Marketing online today.