What to Know About Real Search Engine Optimization Experts
If you are hoping to enlist the support of legitimate SEO professionals, it is important to realize that real SEO experts have great skills, as well as a lot of patience.
A good SEO expert also understands how search engines work. They should also be able to keep up with major search engine algorithm changes or updates. Ultimately, being an SEO expert requires an understanding that the overall search engine optimization process is ongoing, especially if hoping to achieve and maintain top positions on search engines result pages (SERPs).
Search engine optimization experts should have the ability to:
- Stay up-to-date with Google’s, and other search engines, algorithm changes
- Adapt to SERP changes and adjust strategy quickly
- Show you how they are improving your brand’s keywords rankings
- Keep you informed of any outcome after any modifications
There are some “experts” that use “spammy” techniques, such as Black Hat SEO, to influence search engine results in a short amount of time. In fact, signs of the wrong SEO expert are everywhere.
To help you decide whether the agency offering its services to you are legitimate, here are several red flags to consider:
- If someone guarantees first page rankings, they are promising something they cannot deliver for specific keywords. Avoid this type of SEO company.
- SEO service pricing should always be aligned with competitive SEO companies. If it seems too expensive, or too affordable, this is a red flag.
- Some vendors will offer you a trial period and request access to your website’s back end. Never provide these details until you conduct your research.
- If a so-called search engine optimization expert guarantees your company a spot on the first page of Google, or on any other search engine, within a week, be leery. Search engine results take time.
- A great SEO agency will discuss their strategy in layman terms instead of using industry jargon that only they understand.
- SEO scammers often talk about their skills and what they can “do for you.” A great SEO agency will learn about your business and craft a custom strategy for your company and your industry.
Not All SEO Agencies Are Created Equal
KEO Marketing is a top SEO agency for more than 17 years. We are passionate about our clients’ businesses and ethical SEO best practices.
Some of the world’s largest brands have depended on our search engine optimization experts for marketing programs that deliver tangible and substantial results.
Contact us today for details.
DON'T MISS OUT
SIGN UP FOR UPDATES
Marketing insights and best practices from this blog will be delivered right to your email box.
With more than 20 years of hands on marketing strategy and operations experience, Sheila Kloefkorn is dedicated to developing marketing strategies and plans that help clients succeed. Some of the world's largest brands have depended on Sheila for marketing programs that delivered tangible and substantial results. Specialties: B2B marketing, lead generation, lead nurturing, sales strategy, marketing strategy, competitive marketing strategy, social media, search engine optimization (SEO), search engine marketing (SEM), mobile marketing,, email marketing, website design, marketing plans.