SEO Consultant vs. SEO Agency: Which to Choose?
Do you know how to assess whether your organization needs to hire an SEO consultant or an SEO agency?
Here are some of the advantages of each option:
Working with an SEO agency can be rewarding as you can realize the power of an entire team of experts for the cost of one contract.
The key to finding the right SEO agency is to feel confident in a particular firm’s success record and approve their client management and relationship approach.
At KEO Marketing, we encourage companies to arrange a face-to-face meeting to get a true feel for how an SEO agency operates.
Why Should I Work With An SEO Agency?
- It means you receive a broader range of support and expert knowledge.
- You get content, design, and technical expertise, all from one, unified team of professionals.
- Agencies are typically “in the know” when it comes to the latest SEO trends and best practices.
Ultimately, while working collaboratively gives you the best and deepest range of skill sets and focused attention on your website’s SEO strategies can yield dramatic results.
Hiring an SEO consultant means you can benefit from a specialist.
Why Should I Work with An SEO Consultant?
- SEO Consultants often have experience in one main area of SEO such as content or technical SEO.
- SEO Consultants often develop a close relationship with you and your team.
SEO has become more complicated and challenging in recent years. For best results, clients have found that an agency team of SEO experts delivers better results than an in-house marketer or SEO consultant who cannot know it all.
At KEO Marketing, We Do What We Love
Our SEO experts have more than 25 years of experience in SEO. We make it a priority to stay on top of search engine algorithm changes. We focus on all aspects of SEO today including content marketing, technical SEO, social media, local and mobile SEO.
Contact us today for a complimentary SEO audit for your website and online presence. There is no obligation to work with us. You can keep the audit regardless of whether you choose to work with us. We know you will be impressed by the quality of our strategy and thinking.