Top Technology Marketing Agency
The US technology sector is flourishing, and will only continue on an upward trend as tech becomes more influential in people’s lives.
In 2015, 6.7 million individuals in the U.S. had jobs in tech, which was an increase of about 200,000 from the prior year. It was the fifth year of growth for the industry, and tech is now 7.1% of the U.S.’ GDP.
Since tech is on the rise, and there are more companies in the IT, software, and telecommunications niches, it is becoming harder for tech companies to stand out. Whether they are B2B or B2C, they need to differentiate themselves and their marketing messages from their competitors. If they cannot demonstrate their unique proposition to their prospective clients and customers, they will not succeed.
If you run a technology company, and you want to ensure that you will accomplish your revenue goals, you need to hire a technology marketing agency that knows how to ensure business growth in your competitive industry.
KEO Marketing: A Top Technology Marketing Agency
KEO Marketing, based in Phoenix, Arizona, is a prominent B2B technology marketing agency. The team at KEO Marketing has more than 25 years of experience working with technology companies and helping them achieve their goals. They create customized digital marketing strategies for each tech business’ needs, create stand-out content, and carry out tactics that will drive leads and revenue.
The professionals at KEO Marketing know that in today’s competitive tech environment, it is crucial to respond quickly to change. They are willing to try new platforms and technologies to keep you ahead of the competition. They will also prove ROI and demonstrate how they are pushing your business forward.
KEO Marketing’s Business Awards
The team at KEO Marketing has received numerous digital marketing awards for their work:
- 2017 Stevie Awards from the American Business Awards℠. This year, KEO Marketing won honors for creating the new website for international load banking company ComRent, as well as for their viral targeted LinkedIn Outreach program campaigns.
- 2016 Stevie Awards from the American Business Awards℠. They received the Employer of the Year award in the “Great Employer” program.
- Also in 2016, CEO of KEO Marketing Sheila Kloefkorn was accepted into the Forbes Agency Council, an invitation-only organization for executives of accomplished advertising, PR, creative, and media strategy agencies.
- In 2016, KEO Marketing won a BMA B2 Award of Excellence for Digital Advertising. They received the award for their work with a Top 15 financial institution, which resulted in a 45% boost in new accounts.
- From 2013 to 2016, Phoenix Business Journal named KEO Marketing one of the top 10 Social Media and Top Web Design Firms.
- From 2013 to 2015, Phoenix Business Journal deemed KEO Marketing one of the top 25 Interactive Marketing Firms.
- In 2015, KEO Marketing got the American Marketing Association Spectrum Award for search engine optimization.
- Also in 2015, they received the American Marketing Association top honor, the People’s Choice award for website redevelopment services.
Signing On with a Technology Marketing Agency
KEO Marketing serves its clients’ needs and ensures you have a competitive foothold in your industry. By collaborating with KEO Marketing, you set yourself up for growth and success.
DON'T MISS OUT
SIGN UP FOR UPDATES
Marketing insights and best practices from this blog will be delivered right to your email box.
With more than 20 years of hands on marketing strategy and operations experience, Sheila Kloefkorn is dedicated to developing marketing strategies and plans that help clients succeed. Some of the world's largest brands have depended on Sheila for marketing programs that delivered tangible and substantial results. Specialties: B2B marketing, lead generation, lead nurturing, sales strategy, marketing strategy, competitive marketing strategy, social media, search engine optimization (SEO), search engine marketing (SEM), mobile marketing,, email marketing, website design, marketing plans.