What is a Complimentary Marketing Audit?
Have you ever had a marketing audit performed? An audit is a comprehensive, systematic analysis and evaluation of your marketing strategies. If your response is “not in a while” or “never,” it is time to schedule a complimentary marketing audit.
How is a marketing audit designed?
KEO Marketing performs complimentary marketing audits that include the following key components:
- Comprehensive. We cover all areas of marketing to identify where problems exist and persist. We don’t stop at a single marketing problem.
- Systematic. KEO Marketing analyzes and evaluates your micro and macro marketing environment, and we review your marketing principles, objectives, strategies and other operations that influence your company’s marketing performance.
- Technology-focused. We look at your marketing systems to determine their effectiveness and to find areas for improvement.
What is included in a complimentary marketing audit?
KEO Marketing looks at the following vital elements of your marketing process for effectiveness:
- Target audience and messaging. Your target audience and messaging are the foundation of all your marketing activities. How well you define your target audience, develop personas, and understand your audience’s characteristics determines your marketing success. KEO Marketing will evaluate your target audience profiles and demographics to determine how well your messaging addresses your audience’s pain points and needs. We look at messaging, content, offers, and even your keywords.
- Website. Your website is the doorway or storefront of your business. How well it performs has a significant impact on your conversions and your inbound traffic. Your home page needs to reflect your brand, messaging, and what you offer your prospects. KEO Marketing analyzes both content and design to find what is and is not working. Then we analyze other elements like your blog, social presence, and lead captures.
- Digital Marketing. How well is your content generating the desired results. We examine your Inbound marketing efforts including content, search engine optimization, social media, local marketing, channel marketing and more.
Why you need a complimentary marketing audit?
A marketing audit helps you decide how well your company’s marketing efforts are performing. It is a great second opinion for current program. We can show you how your marketing activities and programs are contributing to the overall performance of your company and give you a roadmap for success in this fast most environment.
For a complimentary marketing audit, contact KEO Marketing to start the process today.