KEO Marketing Wins Five 2017 American Business Awards Company wins for Website Design and Outbound Marketing
PHOENIX, Ariz., May 16, 2017 – KEO Marketing, Inc announced today that it won five 2017 Stevie Awards from the American Business Awards℠. The full-service B2B marketing agency won awards for groundbreaking work for their outbound marketing, LinkedIn Outreach program, as well as for building the new website for international load banking company ComRent.
On June 20, 2017, KEO Marketing will receive their Stevie® Awards at the ABA Awards Gala at the Marriott Marquis Hotel in New York City.
Founded in 2002, the American Business Awards commemorate organizations throughout the United States that excel in all areas of business including marketing, video, PR, corporate communications, human resources, websites, apps, live events, and more. More than 190 professionals worldwide judge the competition.
This year, KEO Marketing won in the following categories:
- New Industrial Website Serving Utilities – Stands Out For Design and Usability – Utility (Gold)
- New Website Serving the Construction Industry – Stands Out For Design, Usability, and Results – Materials & Construction category. (Gold)
- New ComRent Website Thrills Customers and Prospects in the Best Overall Web Design category. (Silver)
- Targeted LinkedIn Campaigns Go Viral Generating Expectation Breaking Leads in the Viral Marketing Campaign of the Year. (Bronze)
- New B2B Website Transforms User & Brand Experience in the Brand Experience of the Year – Business-to-Business category. (Bronze)
“I am incredibly proud of our team. It is a great honor to be recognized for the smart and hard work of our team and our clients. Stevie® Awards represent the world’s premier business achievements and are coveted prizes,” said Sheila Kloefkorn, founder, president, and CEO of KEO Marketing.”
More information about the 2017 American Business Awards℠ is available at http://StevieAwards.com/ABA.
About KEO Marketing Inc.
KEO Marketing is a business to business (B2B) marketing agency. It creates and implements innovative strategies to help clients dramatically increase leads and sales. The company’s solutions include marketing strategy, brand positioning and messaging, website development, inbound and outbound marketing, account based marketing, content marketing, search engine marketing and optimization, social media, advertising, local and mobile marketing and more. Some of the world’s largest technology brands have depended on KEO Marketing for marketing that delivers tangible and substantial results. For more information, visit https://keomarketing.com.