SEOmoz Releases 2009 Biennial Search Engine Ranking Factors Report
If you haven’t had a chance to check out the SEOmoz 2009 Biennial Search Engine Ranking Factors report, do it now! Every two years, SEOmoz surveys 100 of the industry’s top SEO minds. The result is a document that contains great data about how search engines rank documents. We think it should be read by anyone who is interested in SEO, whether you’re just getting started or a seasoned veteran.
Here’s a quick overview of what the search engine ranking factors report contains:
- Overview – high level view of the ranking elements
- Ranking Factors – raw data that shows the importance and level of consensus for each factor; this year also includes geo-targeting across countries
- Link Building – most effective methods for link acquisition
- Additional Data – a few specific questions about SEO to gauge the opinions of the experts
- Contributors – a list of those who participated in the survey and contact info
DON'T MISS OUT
SIGN UP FOR UPDATES
Marketing insights and best practices from this blog will be delivered right to your email box.
With more than 20 years of hands on marketing strategy and operations experience, Sheila Kloefkorn is dedicated to developing marketing strategies and plans that help clients succeed. Some of the world's largest brands have depended on Sheila for marketing programs that delivered tangible and substantial results. Specialties: B2B marketing, lead generation, lead nurturing, sales strategy, marketing strategy, competitive marketing strategy, social media, search engine optimization (SEO), search engine marketing (SEM), mobile marketing,, email marketing, website design, marketing plans.